The hair density chart illustrates how thick or thin the hair on the wig is; and allows you to determine how much hair to use on your frontal cap and the wig.
There are 3 industry standard density: 130%, 150% & 180%. The average human head is between 100% – 120% and it’s advisable to go with a density closer yours to achieve a natural look. 130% density is great for a natural appearance, and if you want more volume consider 150%, and 180% if you want a lot of volume.
- For short hair styles use less bundles than you would for a hair style that is 16″ and longer.
- Straight hair texture use medium – high density for fullness. Lighter density will appear thin. Lighter density suits short hair style as well as curly hair styles.
For complete Sew in:
- Use 2 bundles for 12″ – 16″
- Use 3 bundles for 18″ – 24″
- Use 3 – 4 bundles for 24″ – 30″